Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Providence


prov·i·dence – noun
1. the foreseeing care and guidance of God or nature over the creatures of the earth.
2. God, esp. when conceived as omnisciently directing the universe and the affairs of humankind with wise benevolence.
3. a manifestation of divine care or direction.

Tomorrow is the day. I'm trying to be cool, not over react. I've envisioned every outcome in my mind.


I'm going to keep busy today; the worst is sitting and thinking and thinking and thinking. I don't think I'll post anymore today.

So thank you providence and thank you Alanis. Couldn't make it without you. Her words say it all.

Thank you India
Thank you providence
Thank you disillusionment
Thank you nothingness
Thank you clarity
Thank you thank you silence

And thank you to all my dear friends, who have posted and left thoughts, thank you for prayers, thank you for good wishes and thank you for lighting white candles of purity and healing.




"Mile by mile it's a trial; yard by yard it's hard; but inch by inch it's a cinch." Anonymous

1 comment:

Chainedviolet said...

I hope you'll get some good news. You'll be in my thoughts, keep your head darling :)

Else