Thursday, June 28, 2007

Here Comes The Sun


It's a wonderful day! I feel great! I love this time; starting around Thursday of week 2, I feel good, so I have 4 good days before chemo. I feel well enough to do the laundry, clean up, maybe a little decorating. Maybe a little bear dancing.


GREAT movie on tonight!


Title: Why I Wore Lipstick to My Mastectomy

Channel: Lifetime Movie Network

Airdate: 06/28/2007 08:00 PM EST

Synopsis: The only woman fully dressed at a strip club, Geralyn Lucas tries to blend in. She's come to make the biggest decision of her life — whether or not to get a mastectomy. Just 27, with her dream job at "20/20," Geralyn is floored by a breast cancer diagnosis. Yet while losing her vibrancy and her looks, Geralyn redefinesherself by relying on her courage, humor and, of all things, red lipstick. A true story sure to inspire.

Starring: Sarah Chalke, Jay Harrington, Patti Labelle


Watch if you have no other plans; it makes you laugh through a not so funny experience



Can't wait to see 'Sicko', although it may not BE up here. They wouldn't show 'Bobby' up here, I called the theater and the manager told me - wait for it - there's mostly Republicans here, they wouldn't see it. I was shocked. So I may not see 'Sicko' till it's out on DVD



Anywho, not much else going on. Bit worried about my husband, he's losing too much weight, and seems not well. I know he's worried about me, the house is a mess, he's working 12 hours a day. I feel so so bad, and guilty (I always feel guilty). Maybe one day we'll pull it all together.



Yesterday 93 degrees, today 70. Glorious day. I feel good, weather good, gonna do something today besides soak my damn feet. ;0)



Thanks bunches to all my good friends who email all the time. Love you all, just can't seem to get to answer all of them, but I am thinking of you and thank you.

No comments: