Thursday, April 26, 2007

OK, so it's more Pat Benatar

I looked all over for photos and this is the closest I could find. The wig is a bit shorter than this, not so long in the back. But I'm not sure what I was thinking when I said Joan Jett, I obviously had a fuzzy memory of ol' Joan. Nothing like it.



One of my favorite songs is "We Belong" by Benatar, so I think I'll sing that one, instead of "Love Is A Battlefield".



Very tired last couple of days, guess the chemo does catch up. Hair falling out in clumps, depressing as hell, my arms are literally black and blue from blood tests and chemo. So I'm going to have to get that port. But I'm not even calling him till next week, I can't face it right now. Got a hospital bill in the mail - $4900. I don't know what the hell is up with this hospital. Monday they said I'd be responsible for 20%, now I get a bill for $4900. Plus radiology bills for $844. All you can do is say well, there ya go, and put it back down on the kitchen table.



We're going to Long Island Sunday, but now my mom says oh don't come now, come when you can stay and we can go out to the cemetary to see my dad. Well, with the chemo, blood tests, Taxol, radiation, surgery, etc., I ain't gonna be staying there anytime soon. Maybe Fall. She just has no idea what's coming, and I feel like this harbinger of bad news or the angel of death or something. She's really gonna wish I didn't come by Sunday night.



Quiet day everyone, bored, tired, not hungry at all, sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey babe! My mom had the port placed and it was so much better than getting those black and blue marks every week. So, I have to ask, do you have an adorable round head? I bet your cutie cue ball. ;) Don't be depressed about your hair falling out. When it grows back, it will be all brand new and beautiful. Ray should shave it for you. That's what my dad did for my mom. Love you bunches and you're doing great!