Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I Surrender...

I have applied for every thing out there for assistance since I have no insurance.

E V E R Y T H I N G


Financial assistance from the hospital - NO
NY State - NO
Healthy NY - NO
Family Health Plus - NO
Medicaid - NO
Access NY Healthy Care - NO


I could go on and on and on and on and on.


You have to make less than $13K a year to get anyone to help. If we made less than $13K a year, we'd be living in a cardboard box. AND if you have Medicare Part A - admittance to hosp. - you dont qualify for anything, even though I am NOT admitted.


The only thing I have left is CancerCare. And that's gonna be a big fat effin NO as well.


So, we get absolutely not one dollar from anyone. I cant even express in words how downtrodden you become, how depressed, how utterly defeated.


SOMEONE ANYONE has to do something about the health care in this country. It is abysmally horrifying that the supposed richest country on earth cannot do anything for it's citizens in my position. But has TRILLIONS for meaningless unecessary wars and whatever other idiot thing they come up with they have PLENTY of money for.


Color me defeated. I give up trying to get help.

No comments: