Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Pinecones

Wanna see something hilarious? Try and watch the repeat of Jon Stewart from last night. He played on The Sopranos ending, but showed the Immigration debate in the Senate, whilst playing "Don't Stop" over it, cut it and went to black. VERY funny.



Feel kinda OK today, except I got up at 5am for no apparent reason. So I'm gonna feel this later. That's why I've already done the laundry and cleaned up. I also went to eBay to do a bit of shopping which is something I haven't done in a long LONG time. ALL I ever buy is stuff for the house. I'm a pinecone freak (sounds weird, I know) and I buy tons of stuff with pinecones. I have teapots, vases, pitchers, bowls, plates (3 sets), wallpaper border, curtains, table runners, ANYTHING with a pinecone on it. So now I'm bidding on a real piece of wood with pinecones burned into it, it's also an oil lamp. Pinecone garland and what was the other thing? Forget, but my house is crawling with pinecones.




Ordered a wreath for my dad for Father's Day, that will be delivered Saturday. Gonna be tough. I see all these commercials for Father's Day and it makes me so sad. I was talking to my aunt last week (my dad's sister) and she even said if he was alive now, and you have breast cancer, he'd probably have a heart attack or be so down and depressed. She's probably right.


Anyway, not much else to say. Ray and I AGAIN watched The Sopranos last night. lol.


Laughed our asses off at some of the funniest bits, intently watched what will forever be 'the diner scene' and found no new clues. So I have decided. Tony lived. To save his family, he went into Witness Protection, his Mafia glory life is over, a clue to that is when he was talking to Uncle June; how sad he was about the glory days of his dad and Junior running North Jersey. He knows his Mafia glory days are over, as he will be indicted. So to me, the familia Soprano (Tony, Carm, AJ and Mead) go live in a tiny town in Wisconsin. Mead marries and leaves, but AJ will be living with his parents till he's 45. Unless, of course, since all the money and power is gone, he leaves them and they never hear from him again.


Oh, and it's my birthday. Guess I should be grateful I'm still alive, but all that's happened in the last 6 months makes me wonder if I'm paying for some dastardly crimes myself, a la Tony.


Ciao.

No comments: