Monday, April 30, 2007

Chemo brain and other assorted ailments

Here I was thinking, wow, this ain't so bad. Crikey, did I ever get ahead of myself.

So tired, I can't even lift my arms up, sleeping, sleeping, sleeping. Acid reflux, can't eat anything except vanilla ice cream and cold milk, my feet are killing me, dragging myself around the house like the mummy.

Crying, can't concentrate, stomach ache, mouth is killing me too.

This chemo really kicks your ass, let me tell you. You have no idea how bad you can feel until you start experiencing this.

The amazing part is after treatment it all goes away.

Hair almost totally gone, and it doesn't JUST fall out of your head, hair all over you is gone. You look something like a seal. I wear a bandanna in the house, and a wig outside.

*yawn*
==================================
I THINK my mom finally sold her house in PA, and we can finally get her on the road to financial freedom. I don't know how much more of it I could take. Taking care of all her bills, our ever mounting bills, treatment, everything. Hopefully no disaster will kill this sale, too.

That's all that's going on.

Sick, sick, sick, crying, can't eat, sleeping.

No comments: